Well, Mom and Dad went to Shreveport to keep Karson, Trase, Drake, and Asher; while Londie went to look for them a new house. Mom and Dad decided to let Karson and Drake to come back with them. Mom, on the way home, began to hurt on her right side of her chest. The next day she had these. The first one is on her back. The rest are pictures on her back and side.
These just look like they hurt so bad. Mom has stayed in bed and rested. She has been in so much pain. It hurts me to look at them and put medicine on them.
While all this was going on I was having to take care of the kids. I got them ready on Sunday. Went to church, cooked them lunch and we drove to Bastrop, LA to their MeMaw. While they were hear we played Uno, hide and go seek, road the 4 wheeler, ate pizza, and other fun stuff. I was just a blast. It now has taken me 2 day to get over all of this. I guess I must admit I don't want kids. I'm to selfish.

1 comment:
OUCH!! These are too painful to even look at - poor Maw-Maw!! Hopefully she just has one outbreak of shingles and NO MORE!! How could you handle more - that sucks!! What a fun time to be with Uncle!! I'm jealous...I'm sure all the kids had a blast too! I don't blame you not wanting kids, you have so much freedom without them - but boy, the blessings with them is unbeatable. Love you bro!!
Post a Comment